An excellent opportunity has become available for a progressive and innovative Registered Manager to manage our well-established homecare business in Park Royal, London.
We are looking for a ‘hands-on’, confident, competent and capable experienced person to join our management team and help to grow and shape our business and contribute to the overall strategic vision.
We require someone who is prepared to undertake this leadership role to ensure our high standards of quality care are delivered consistently. You should have a strong business acumen and marketing ability to support the business to its full potential.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with manager s for the service
- To liaise with the provider ensuring all necessary reports are sent timely
- To create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture
- To develop and communicate the strategic plans for H+B Homecare Services
- To oversee the implementation of H+B Homecare Services policies and procedures
- To evaluate the service goals and quality objectives
- To provide leadership to the administration, care and nursing staff and people management functions of H+B Homecare Services
- To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing the service and selling its services at the agreed prices
- To maintain the operations of H+B Homecare Services at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider
- 1st level Nursing Qualification
- RQF Diploma level 5 Health and Social Care
- Qualifications in Management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Providing care: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)